Tuesday, May 24, 2005

New Looks

As you might have noticed that I have changed the template of this blog (Thank God at you noticed it now...now stop wondering what it looked like earlier).

Anyways, I hope you will find it pleasant and more readable (assuming you have been here earlier). So why did I change the look/template/background afterall? No, no, there was absolutely no problem with the earlier one. It looked good but then I thought this would be better for the following reasons -
  • This one doesn't strain your eyes (so u can read more without your eyes getting tired)
  • This one doesn't look like my Mainframe Screen (the previous template with the black background and white text was more like it)
  • Looks more readable (more soothing colours)
  • Just wanted a change (Change is the only thing which is constant in this world)

Okay, I won't bore you any more with reasons for why I changed the look and feel of this blog. Go ahead and enjoy reading.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...